Creamy Date Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
Creamy nondairy coconut yogurt popsicles with date syrup and vanilla, these paleo and vegan summer popsicles are a fast, delicious, and healthy treat with just a few ingredients, perfect for cooling off all summer. Date-sweetened and healthy-fat forward, try out this simple recipe by Dolphia Nandi, a Harvard grad and UX designer who specializes in food photography.
- 2 cups coconut or other thick yogurt (1 ½ 24oz carton)
- 3-4 Tbsp Just Date Syrup to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk or full fat coconut cream (optional for added creaminess)
- Any additional spices are welcome!
- Mix ingredients together and pour into your popsicle mold.
- Optionally add more date syrup and swirl with a chopstick to create the marbled effect. Add the cover and stick wooden sticks inside it.
- Chill it for at least 4 hours.
- Run the popsicle mold under water and take the popsicles out. Enjoy!