Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
These GF Vegan Chocolate Chip Almond & Tahini Paleo Cookies, crispy on the outside and chewy inside are an easy and delicious bake. Seyran, from @LegallyPlantBased, a lawyer and plant-based food photography and stylist put together these paleo chocolate chip cookies that are refined sugar free, and we're obsessed!
Have you tried baking with tahini? Remember to get a good quality 100% sesame seed runny tahini.
- 1 cup runny/pourable tahini - Seed and Mill rules!
- 1/2 cup @JustDateSyrup
- 1 cup (2 1/2 dl) almond flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips or chunked bar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix ground chia seeds with water in a small cup and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt and in a separate bowl, mix tahini, date syrup and chia mixture, then add the flour and chocolate chips. Mix well until you have a this dough.
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes before scooping out on a lined baking sheet and forming the cookies (2 tbsp per cookie).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 175 C / 350 F, let cool on cooling rack before serving, (slightly undercook for chewy cookies).
Seyran from @LegallyPlantBased