Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you have a sweet tooth, but are also trying to make healthy decisions, then these allergen-free Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you! They’re gooey & soft, easy to make and packed with yummy SunButter, chewy oats, chocolate chips and Just Date Syrup, created by Nicole at Allergylicious.
- 1/2 cup SunButter (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup Just Date Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour *
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of your choice or combination- coconut shreds, white chocolate chips, pretzels, pumpkin seeds
- Optional - sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Whisk together SunButter, Just Date Syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir in rolled oats, oat flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Fold in optional mix-ins if using.
- Scoop into 1" balls then press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until puffed in the middle.
- Remove from oven and add sprinkles if using. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from baking sheet. ENJOY!
Nicole at Allergylicious