Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
Everyone needs a go-to chocolate cookie, so consider this our gift to you. Gooey and thick, this rich chocolate cookie is grain-free, vegan, and refined sugar free, only sweetened with just date syrup. It's the quintessential paleo cookie recipe, and one you'll make on repeat. We'd recommend it with a glass of cold nut milk - tonight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a tray with parchment or a silicone baking sheet
- Stir 1 cup almond butter with date syrup until well mixed.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract, and then cacao, stirring well after each ingredient.
- Add olive oil next
- Mix the baking soda and almond flour together in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the wet mixture slowly, mixing well after each tablespoon. Mix in the chocolate chips to make Double Chocolate Cookies!
- Roll into balls and flatten into discs on a silicone baking sheet. Sprinkle with large flake sea salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges are browning, remove, and let cool before diving in!